ADDING A DOMAIN NAME TO OFFICE 365:
- Login to your Office 365 Dashboard.
- Select the Admin tile, if this is not available contact your account admin or our team.
- Click the Domains option located in the left-hand panel, followed by Add a Domain.
- Enter the domain name you want to use (e.g. yourdomain.com).
- In another browser tab/window, log into your DNS provider’s Control Panel.
For OzHosting Customers that can be done by clicking here.
Follow the steps in the wizard to add a TXT or MX record that verifies you own the domain.
Adding DNS Records:
- Once the domain has been verified, continue to the next step in the setup wizard.
- Enter all the required DNS records for the Office 365 service.
If your domain name provider limits the number of records you can add, contact our team to discuss the transfer of your domain registration to your OzHosting account where you will not be limited by the number of DNS records that can be added.
- Complete the setup of the domain and proceed to set up your new mailboxes.
Need a Helping Hand?:
If you would like our team to manage this setup process for you, we are able to do so for a one off-professional service fee of $15.00.
Contact our team to get started.