Issue: When you log in customer portal account, go to software > one drive. You will see the notification “You can only install OneDrive on a PC”
Note: – When you access customer portal with a window PC, you can install one drive directly using her/his portal credentials
– Newly installed one drive will only have the login using a Microsoft account, Work/Home
- Install one drive using app store
- Open customer Terminal in Mac (Open Terminal from Applications>Utilities>Terminal (Final). You can also open Terminal by using spotlight in the right hand top corner)
- From a Terminal window, type the following and tap Return: defaults write com.microsoft.OneDrive-mac DefaultToBusinessFRE -bool True
- From a Terminal window, type the following and tap Return: defaults write com.microsoft.OneDrive-mac EnableAddAccounts -bool True
- Start OneDrive by hitting cmd+Space to launch a Spotlight query and type “OneDrive”.
- Log in with your Office 365 account.
Supporting Article: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-started-with-the-OneDrive-for-Business-Next-Generation-Sync-Client-on-Mac-OS-X-d11b9f29-00bb-4172-be39-997da46f913f?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US