How do I restore items from my Dropmyemail Archive to my exchange mailbox?
- Log into the OzHosting.com Pty Ltd Control Panel
- Select the Dropmyemail Archiving Subscription via the subscription drop down list on the top right hand corner.
- Click on the Dropmyemail tab
- Click on “Login to Dropmyemail“
In the Dropmyemail Dashboard you can perform 2 types of restores
How to restore a individual items?
- Find your mailbox from the list and click on “View” and select the content type “Messages, Contacts, Calendars or Tasks”
- Locate the item you wish to restore and select it via the checkbox and click on the “Restore” button
How to restore bulk items from date ranges or entire mailbox?
- Find your mailbox from the list and click on “Restore” and select the date range of items you wish to entirely restore.
Once the task is submitted the process will run in the background and be visible via the “History” link on the top of the dashboard.