Important Notice: Payment Methods Update
Australia has some of the world’s highest bank charges for accepting credit card payments. For payments over $100.00, we can both avoid them by using EFT (electronic funds transfer). The bank details will be on your invoice.
The bank credit card fee surcharges are:
- Visa, Mastercard and AMEX; 0.9% of transaction value.
- PayPal; $0.30/transaction plus 1.8% of transaction value.
- EFT; no charge for order value over $100.00 inc GST.
You can pay any upcoming invoice by logging in at my.ozhosting.com and;
- On the home page select “Subscriptions”.
- Select the subscription you wish to renew (if more than one it will appear in a table)
- Select Subscription Period (you might have only one option)
- Under Payment Method, select Check/Cash/EFT
- Confirm via email you have made the payment.
Make sure you provide sufficient information for us to reconcile your payment to the service you’re paying by;
- In making the bank transfer include in the description that appears on our statement the subscription ID of the service you are renewing.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with; account ID (100XXXXXX), subscription ID, amount, your preferred contact details.
Note; Unpaid services will expire as they always have. The service is not deemed paid until the funds are received by Ozhosting.com Pty Ltd, so we recommend you make EFT payment 5 Business days prior to the renewal date as is the case with Credit Card payments.